Cucumber Sundried Olive Canapes
These 5 minute apps or snacks can be put together in a flash; a mini Greek salad if you wish. Tomatoes are rich in the antioxidant lycopene that is a ray of sunshine when it comes to helping to prevent cancer. Basil is an herb rich in calcium and Vitamin K to keep your bones in tip top shape!
Feature Super Food: Tomatoes
Prep. Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 0 min. | Total Time: 5 min. | Servings: 4 | Serving Size: 4 canapés
Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Soy
- 1 English cucumber, skin removed
- ¾ cup sundried tomatoes
- ¾ cup olives stuffed with garlic
- Basil to garnish
- Slice cucumber lengthwise in half, and then slice each half in 1 inch slices.
- Layer cucumber, sundried tomato, olive and then garnish with a basil leaf.
- Serve as is or with a cool coconut yogurt for dipping!
Nutritional Facts: Calories 184.6 | Total Fat 6.2g | Saturated Fat 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat 1.8 g | Polyunsaturated Fat 2.8g | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 25.8mg | Total Carbohydrate 27.3g | Natural Sugar 10.6g | Dietary Fiber 3.2g | Protein 5.9 g | *Magnesium 15.9% | *Iron 15.5% | *Zinc 6.8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
Leave a Reply