Revivelife!™ Green Lean Smoothie! and Pink Power Smoothie!!
This whole food smoothie (WFS), helps to shift your body from the restorative cycle (sleeping, healing and detoxing) to the building cycle (nourishing & strengthening) and is a part of our Power Fuel Core program. If you are going to make one change to move your health in a positive direction this is it! Our clients have felt energized, lost weight , had better digestion, clearer thinking and glowing skin all from adding this to their lives! I drink at least 1-2 servings of this daily and when traveling if I’ve missed it. It’s the first thing that I drink when I get home to help me detox and feel revived. Both ginger and turmeric have anti-inflammatory and alkalizing properties to keep your body in balance. Some days I chose the Green Lean others the Pink Power!! Energize your day with our green lean smoothie! And Pulverize your hunger our with pink power smoothie! In an ideal day, Rise ‘n Shine to a glass of warm lemon water, enjoy your workout and then drink your Revivelife™ Green Lean or Pink Power Smoothie!
Power Food: Tumeric
Prep. Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 0 min. | Total Time: 5 min. | Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 2 cups (medium sized Mason jar)
Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Soy
Revivelife™ Green Lean Smoothie:
- 2 cups+ water, filtered
- 3 cups each: kale & spinach
- 1 apple, cored & rough chopped
- 1 cup pineapple, rough chopped
- ½ banana (if needed for sweetness, although you are sweet enough:)
- 1 tsp. ginger or turmeric, minced or dried
Revivelife™ Pink Power Smoothie: Add
- 1 small beet, stems removed, rough chopped (optional)
Optional Power Boosts:
- 1 Tbsp. *bee pollen
- 1 tsp. extra virgin coconut oil (EVCO)
- 2 Tbsp. **maca powder
- 2 capsules of probiotic
- Place water, kale and spinach in a blender. Blend until smooth.( The greens get added first so that they get a chance to get super smooth) Add apple, pineapple, banana and optional power boosts. For the Revivelife Pink Power Smoothie add beet (this one is for all of you who don’t do green! )
- Pour your smoothie into glasses/Mason jars and drink immediately or refrigerate in a sealed jar/container for up to 3 days. To make mornings a breeze you can put all ingredients in your blender in the refrigerator the night before, then all you have to do is whirl away in the morning or you can make the night before and pour into Mason jars, leaving 2 inches unfilled at the top to allow for expansion. Next simply freeze and pull out when ready to drink to go! Note it’s best to defrost in the refrigerator overnight if you wish to drink in the morning. For the newbies to whole food smoothies (WFS) start with the above recipes and then as you become.
*Health Buzz: Bee Pollen: Is an energizing and metabolism boosting food nutrient that is rich in protein, free amino acids and B vitamins. It helps to dissolve and flush fat from the body, thanks to its lecithin,( just two tablespoons of bee pollen contains 18% lecithin) and helps to reduce cravings due to its natural phenylalanine content. Your phenylalanine dial responds according to your needs, turning it up if you need to lose weight and getting turned down if you need to gain weight. Bee pollen also helps you glow from the inside out, stimulating cell renewal. Optimally use local sources for best results.
**Health Buzz: Maca: Is a nutrient rich adaptogen (balancer) providing amino acids, Vitamins B, C, E, the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. It supports optimal health power of the adrenal gland, hormonal balance and mood.
You can find both at your local health food store.
Nutritional Facts (Green Lean Smoothie): Calories 168.9 | Total Fat 1.5 g | Saturated Fat 0.2 g | Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g | Cholesterol 0.0 g | Sodium 81.7 mg | Potassium 984.5 mg | Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g | Natural Sugar 21.7 g | Dietary Fibre 8.3 g | Protein 5.8 g | * Vitamin A 617.2 % |* Vitamin C 185.9 % | *Manganese 128.9% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nutritional Facts (Pink Power Smoothie): Calories 187.1 | Total Fat 14.2 g | Saturated Fat 12.1 g | Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 g | Cholesterol 0.0 g | Sodium 53.2 mg | Potassium 354.6 mg | Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g | Natural Sugar 8.6 g | Dietary Fibre 4.1 g | Protein 1.7 g | * Vitamin C 7.6 % |* Folate 18.5 % | *Manganese 11.2 % *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
Leave a Reply