Optiblood™ Live Cell Analysis
“The quality of your life is dependent upon the quality of the life of your cells. If the bloodstream is filled with waste products, the resulting environment does not promote a strong, vibrant, healthy cell life-nor a biochemistry capable of creating a balanced emotional life for an individual.”~ Anthony Robbins
Live blood analysis is the assessment of an individual’s current state of health status by viewing a drop of blood under a microscope. During this session, areas of weakness and toxicity are identified and appropriate suggestions are made to improve the overall state of health. Seeing the condition of your blood with your own eyes is a strong motivator to make better life choices. The life forms seen in the blood give us a “snap-shot” in time, telling us exactly what is going on inside the blood.
What is involved in this procedure?
During the procedure, a health history is obtained from the client and reviewed. Following the initial interview, a single drop of blood is taken from a finger and placed on a microscope slide for viewing. The blood is then projected onto a screen to it can be seen by the client as well. We both view the blood, and discuss different cell shapes and extra cellular formations and their meanings. This is an interactive procedure, and a plan is developed based on the blood’s appearance and individual goals/expectations/abilities to improve the look of the blood. Once the blood improves, the whole health improves.
How often should blood be analyzed?
Usually clients will have an initial visit, and then follow recommendations for at least 6-8 weeks before following up. Once health is stabilized, the analysis need only be done minimally once a year , ideally 2-4 times a year to ensure health is being maintained.
Will there be a diagnosis made?
No. Live blood analysis is NOT a diagnostic tool. A session will certainly identify areas of weakness, however a specific medical diagnosis will not be made. Live blood analysis is used to assist individuals in balancing health, not labelling illness.
What recommendations will be made?
Specific recommendations will be made to improve health as well as decrease toxicity. A “to-do” list is made out specifically for each client based on the analysis made. The role of Body Cleansing Systems is to be a resource to help people on their personal path to wellness.
Click here to book an appointment or call(613)829-7100
Why and when should blood be analyzed?
Normally, individuals who feel “under the weather”, but don’t know why will opt for live blood analysis. What we see usually confirms how they are feeling, and identifies which systems are burdened, and what toxicities are contributing to their symptoms. Live blood analysis is a way of assessing your internal environment to identify: nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, digestive problems, organ stress, parasites, candida, bowel toxicity, cell shape & size abnormalities, immune function, overall body stress and much more, often long before lab work will identify the problems. At this point, individual recommendations are made.
*note* blood should also be analysed after a tropical trip, since many will contract parasites without realizing it, and may eventually become ill as a result. Finding these and getting rid of them early can save you many problems.
Live Cell Analysis Can Show
- The condition of red blood cells
- Free radical damage to the blood cell and the need for antioxidants
- Detoxification requirements, including the duration of detox time or the type of detox program required.
- Acid/alkaline balance in the body
- The tendency to develop atherosclerotic plaque and hyper-clotting disorders
- Bacteria, parasites, Candida /yeast /fungi (indirect measurement)
- Undigested proteins and fats
- Evidence of hormonal imbalances
- Folic acid, B12 and iron deficiencies
- Uric acid crystals and risk for gout
- Poor circulation, oxygenation levels
Live Blood is analyzed from a fasting state therefore:
- – Please avoid eating 4 hours prior to the testing
- -Please avoid alcohol consumption the night before
- -Please continue to consume your regular water intake
- -Please avoid using lotions or creams on hands the day of testing
- Hormone Testing
- Food Intolerence Testing
- Optiblood™ Live Cell Analysis
- Metabolic Urine Testing
- Integrative Cardiology Labs
- Longevity & Anti-Aging Testing
- Stress & Neurotransmitter Testing
- Food Allergy Blood Testing
- Food Additives & Preservatives Testing (FADD)
- Digestive Labs
- Environmental Sensitivity Testing (EST)
- Athletic Optimization Testing
- Cancer Marker Blood Testing
- Nutrition Testing
- Medical Thermography
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Infectious & Autoimmune Testing
- Hair Analysis Test