OSTEOPATHIC MANUAL PRACTITIONER
Clément Morat B.Sc. , D.O.
Revivelife™ is looking forward to welcoming Clément all the way from France!
- To help everyone to manage their “life capital” in a responsible and autonomous way for daily well-being.
Areas of Interest
- Athletic injury, recovery and performance
- Postural problems
- Pregnancy support
- Digestive disorders
Clément was trained at the Institut Supérieur d’Ostéopathie de Lyon (Isostéo) in France for 6 years. He has received the most comprehensive training that has allowed to him to acquire a highly respected practice. His skill set includes all spheres: cranial, visceral and musculo-articular. Having played rugby at a high level for many years, he has acquired values which are in common with osteopathy such as adaptation, caring, respect and good apprehension of the human body.
- Clément had the opportunity to open his own practice in France, which allowed him to take care of many patients and consequently to treat and relieve different types of pain.
- Clement most recently is excited to join the Revivelife™ team and looks forward to supporting those who are experiencing musculo-skeletal pain or injuries that are limiting their quality of life by utilizing osteopathic techniques to assist them back to wellness.
Why I love what I do
- Clément likes to take care of his patients in the management of their pathology and help them to find their way to health.
- In my spare time Clément loves to travel with his girlfriend and his dog. As a big sports fan he enjoys to watch or participate in sports. He’s looking forward to cheering on our Ottawa Senators and Red Blacks! Clement also enjoys collecting old médical books.
Profiter du Présent! (Seize the Day!)
The Revivelife™ Team looks forward to welcoming Clément to Ottawa!