Dr. Joël Lee Villeneuve
Naturopathic Dr. Joël Villeneuve is a North American expert in Anti-Aging Medicine, Metabolism, Hormones and Nutrition including Athletic Performance. She has recently been awarded the “Lifetime Achievement Award” for her contribution to health and wellness. She is recognized for her roles as an integrative doctor, personal trainer, key option leader, entrepreneur, TV Host, media personality, professional educator and national speaker with over 25 years of experience in The Health Care Industry. She has co-created “The Maximized Metabolix” educational and certification program for leading doctors around the globe. She is a board member of the North American Metabolic & Nutrition Certification Program (NAMN) of which she is a co-founder.
Dr. Joël is the founder, clinical director and CEO of The RevivelifeTM Clinic, which is one of the region’s largest providers of integrated health services, working in alliance with medical doctors, businesses, the fitness industry and government bodies to promote optimal wellness. The professional resources include: Naturopathic & Chiropractic Medicine, Counseling, Nutrition and Acupuncture. The Revivelife™ Clinic includes a Wellness Clinic, Pharmacy & Labs which provides the latest technology in preventive medicine. Naturopathic Dr. Joël’s vision is to inspire vitality, balance, and empowerment in all. For Dr. Joël’s Health Blog or to Book A Media Appearance Click Here…
Naturopathic Dr. Joël has had over 25 years working in the Natural Health Care Industry as a…
- Practitioner– Facilitating thousands of patients to optimal health with her vision to inspire vitality, balance, and empowerment in all.
- Educator– Speaking nationally on “Integrative Wellness Medicine” at The Melrose Family Medical Clinic; “ Integrative Medicine ” for MD’s at The University of Ottawa Medical Department-Mentor Program and Integrative Medicine Unit. Dr. Joël teaches Endocrinology and Holistic Food Preparation at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition.
- Researcher– Directing clinical trials & reviews such as the European designed Healthy & Active™ Weight Management Program.
- Student- Training with world leaders in their fields including Dr. Neal Barnard, MD leader in Nutritional Medicine, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, MD expert in Cardiovascular Medicine, Dr. Thierry Hertoghe, MD, international hormone expert including his work with Suzanne Sommers, Dr. Erika Scwartz, MD, bio-identical hormone doctor, Dr. Charles Bens, PhD, corporate health expert, Dr. Ben Lerner, DC, Co-Founder of Maximized Living to name a few. Dr. Joël is board certified as a Naturopathic Doctor graduating from the Canadian School of Naturopathic Medicine and holds a Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Waterloo and certificates in Hormone Care, Personal Training, Advanced Homeopathy, Bowen Therapy & Craniosacral Therapy.
- Author, Program Developer & Instructor– “The Power Foods 101!” Nutritional Cooking Program and Book for the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation; Nutritional Tours for Farmboy; Revivelife ™Score; Revivelife ™Optizone©; Clean to Lean Weight Management Program©; Now to Wow Program©; Super Kids©; Professional Practice Management Tools and The Woman’s Health Care Initiative- “ Natural Approaches to Menopause” for the general public and professionals including: Chiropractic Doctors, Psychiatrists and Physicians. She is the contributing scientific editor of “Maximized Metabolix” supplementation and metabolic testing.
- Innovator– On Preventive Medicine developing latest strategies in laboratory testing & assessments, including Optizone©, hormones, intolerances & allergies.
- Activist For Policy & Government Regulations– Board of professionals for the regulatory affairs of Natural Health Products Labeling and Licensing: Natural Health Products Directorate’s (NHPD’s) Panel Member: “Evidence Requirements for NHPs Intended for Use as Weight Loss and/or Weight Management Aids”.
- Community Leader & Charity Activist– Founder of “Blast Off To Kids Wellness” to create awareness of autism and support Children At Risk. She is a member of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) www.pcrm.org, the Sports Nutrition Institute (SNI) and a consultant to many organizations including Farmboy, Greco and athletic teams. She continues to teach health programs in the community and at The Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation.
- Consultant-Maximized Metabolix, Maximized Living, Farmboy, Greco Consultant, Sports Nutrition Institute ( SNI) .
- Media Spokesperson– Dr. Joël appears regularly on television with appearances on CTV Morning Live, CTV News At Noon, Rogers TV, Revivelife™ TV, CBC News, and CJOH. She contributes frequently to magazines, committees, corporate health programs and is a go to person for Natural Health and Nutrition. She is on the Editorial Advisory Board for the magazine Alive & Fit.
- Mother- Naturopathic Dr. Joel can be found in her family time with her active two sons, dog Lola and husband skiing, travelling, developing and photographing or just relaxing at any of our nearby lakes! Dr. Joël is passionate about “Inspiring Health Naturally”.