Skinny Apple Cider Dressing!
This alkalizing, detoxing and skinny dressing can be added to any veggie dish, salad or used as a marinate. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has been found to help reduce the glycemic rise of meals as well as helping you fit into your skinny jeans! (1)(2) So drizzle the dressing!
Feature Super Food: Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Prep. Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 0 min. | Total Time: 5 min. | Servings: 16 | Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Soy
• ¼ cup organic raw apple cider vinegar (ACV)( ie Braggs)
• 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO)
• 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
• 2 Tbsp. lemon juice ( optional)
• 1 Tbsp. raw honey ( optional)
• ¼ tsp. minced garlic (optional)
1. Place Apple Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and mustard (lemon juice, honey, garlic) in a mason jar, shake and serve!.
Nutritional Facts: Calories 98 | Total Fat 4.1 g | Saturated Fat 1.0 g | Polyunsaturated Fat 2.4 g | Monounsaturated Fat 3.0 g | Cholesterol 0.0 mg |Sodium 40 mg | Potassium 164.1 mg | Total Carbohydrate 5g | Dietary Fiber 0.1 g | Sugars 10 g | Protein 0.4 g | *Vitamin C 2 % | *Vitamin A 1 % | *Manganese 0.5 %
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
(1) Ostman E, Granfeld Y, Persson L, Bjorck I. Vinegar supplementation lowers glucose and insulin responses and increases satiety after a bread meal in healthy subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2005;59:983-988. PMID:16015276
(2) Johnston CS1, Buller AJ., Vinegar and peanut products as complementary foods to reduce postprandial glycemia., J Am Diet Assoc. 2005 Dec;105(12):1939-42., PMID:16321601
Leave a Reply