DIY Natural Skin Toner
Use this cleansing, restoring rinse after your regular cleansing or after any or all of the skin treatments listed. Apply with clean cotton balls or gauze or simply splash on your face for a refreshing experience.
Prep. Time: 0 min. | Cook Time: 0 min. | Total Time: 5 min.
Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Soy
Power Food: Almonds
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 1 cup witch hazel, alcohol free (anti-microbial
- ¼ tsp. mint essential oil (soothes and tones)
- 2 drops tea tree oil (antimicrobial)
For Oily Skin: add 10 drops of any or all of the essential oils:
For Dry, Sensitive Skin: add 10 drops of any or all of the essential oils.
- Lady’s Mantle
- Marshmallow (roots and leaves)
- Vitamin E oil
- Combine water and witch hazel.
- Pour into a clean decorative decanter, adding the essential oil combination that is right for you.
Quick Tip: Various essential oils or herb infusions (in place of plain distilled water) may be added to the basic balancer for fragrance and/or therapeutic value.
Leave a Reply