Alex Nowak, Nurse Practitioner
- Empowering people through optimal health.
Areas of Interest
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Men’s Wellness
- Women’s Wellness
- Brain Wellness
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- Advanced Certification in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy from the Academy of Preventive and Innovative Medicine by WorldLink Medical
- She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) with Honours from Ryerson University in 2011
- Medical training at Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSc) and Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate from University of Toronto.
- Specialty training and certification as a Certified Addiction Specialist from the University of British Columbia
- Essential Cannabis Knowledge from Waterloo University
- Proud member of the Trubalance Healthcare, Inc. Canadian BHRT Network.
Alexandra Nowak, BScN, MSc, NP-PHC or NP Alex, is a licensed Nurse Practitioner in Ontario. Alex was trained in BHRT by Dr. Neal Rouzier, MD from WorldLink Medical, which gives her a unique perspective on both the medical and integrative functional medicine world. NP Alex believes that each person has individual needs and has their own set of life experiences, struggles and issues. She focuses on individualized treatment for those willing to comply with improving and optimizing their health outcomes. She is motivated to provide therapeutic options that are in the best interest of the client.
Fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Polish.
Why I Love What I Do
NP Alex is dedicated to continuous learning and optimizing health for all. Alex takes the time to understand patients’ health issues. She integrates the innovative in cutting-edge medical science with the knowledge of functional medicine. She frequently works with a team of multidisciplinary health professionals to help patients achieve optimal wellness. Alex will help to prevent illness, not just put band-aids for existing ones.
In her time off you can find Alex enjoying family time with her husband and 2 children, jogging and having a cup of green smoothie.
Alex’s motto is “Optimize your health to make you feel like you again”